Each CLP has an Executive Committee (EC) made up of officers who are responsible for the running of the CLP.
All CLPs are required to have six Key Officers: Chair, Vice-Chair, Vice-Chair (& Membership Officer), Secretary, Treasurer and Women’s Officer. CLPs have the option to add additional officers to the EC, so not every CLPs EC will necessarily be the same.
Some ECs will also have ex-officio members (e.g. employed organisers or parliamentary candidates), though these members will not have voting rights in meetings.
Watford’s EC is made up of 20 positions:
- Chair – Asif Khan (Interim)
- Secretary – Helena Farrington
- Vice Chair (social media and communications) – Laura Griffiths
- Vice Chair (membership officer) – Councillor Matt Turmaine
- Treasurer – Diane Lee
- Women’s Officer – Councillor Bilqees Mauthoor
- Assistant Secretary – VACANT
- Campaigns Coordinator – Asif Khan (Currently Interim Chair)
- Fundraising Officer – Jane Guaschi
- Community Liaison Officer – Andrea Hayes
- Youth/Student Officer – Dennis Watling
- BAME Officer – Amir Ahmed
- Equalities Officer – Ismaeel Yaqoob
- Policy Officer – Julian Manieson
- Trade Unions Liaison Officer (TULO) – Sarah Seifert
- Telephone Canvassing and Delivery Coordinator – Sue Utting
- Three Rivers District Coordinator – Councillor Steve Cox
- Labour County Councillor Group Representative – Councillor Nigel Bell
- Labour Local Council Group Representative – Councillor Jagtar Singh Dhindsa
- Local Organiser – Liam Kerrigan (ex-officio)