Each CLP has an Executive Committee (EC) made up of officers who are responsible for the running of the CLP.
All CLPs are required to have six Key Officers: Chair, Vice-Chair, Vice-Chair (& Membership Officer), Secretary, Treasurer and Women’s Officer. CLPs have the option to add additional officers to the EC, so not every CLPs EC will necessarily be the same.
Some ECs will also have ex-officio members (e.g. employed organisers or parliamentary candidates), though these members will not have voting rights in meetings.
Watford’s EC is made up of 20 positions:
- Chair – Councillor Asif Khan
- Secretary – Nathaniel Haley
- Vice Chair (social media and communications) – Laura Griffiths
- Vice Chair (membership officer) – Councillor Matt Turmaine
- Treasurer – Diane Lee
- Women’s Officer – Eva Mbiru
- Assistant Secretary – Malcolm Bush
- Campaigns Coordinator – Seamus Williams
- Fundraising Officer – Samina Khan
- Community Liaison Officer – Vacant
- Youth/Student Officer – Vacant
- BAME Officer – Jason St John
- Equalities Officer – Vacant
- Policy Officer – Vacant
- Trade Unions Liaison Officer (TULO) – Sarah Seifert
- Telephone Canvassing and Delivery Coordinator – Councillor Dennis Watling
- Three Rivers District Coordinator – Councillor Steve Cox
- Labour County Councillor Group Representative – Councillor Nigel Bell
- Labour Local Council Group Representative – Councillor Jagtar Singh Dhindsa